Book Your Clarence River Wilderness Retreat with Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting, NZ
Are you a hunter looking for the perfect Clarence River wilderness retreat? At Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting, we offer a hunting experience, unlike the rest. Here, you’ll hunt on private land, which means there’s no need for tags or permits. You’ll also have the property all to yourself with no competition from other hunters. We cater to individuals and small groups who want an amazing hunting experience in the beautiful Clarence Valley.
Benefits of Our Clarence Valley Lodge
At Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting, NZ, we offer a unique hunting experience you’ll love, whether you are just starting or you’re an old pro. Some of the special advantages of hunting here include:
- One hunting party at a time. We host only one hunter or small group of hunters at a time, so you won’t have to worry about other hunters being in the same area as you while you’re here.
- A friendly Kiwi experience. Our guests enjoy friendly, personal attention throughout their stay. We pride ourselves on giving every guest the true Kiwi experience.
- Custom hunting packages. We can tailor your hunting package to your individual needs, preferences, and requests.
- Beautiful and comfortable Clarence Valley lodge. After a long day of roughing it in the bush, you’ll retire to the comfort of our hunting lodge to enjoy all the amenities you need, private and separate bedrooms, and breathtaking views of the Clarence River and the Kaikoura Coast.
What You Can Expect from Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting Regarding Your Clarence River Wilderness Retreat
Our guests enjoy hunting on our privately-owned land made available for their exclusive use during their stay. When you book a hunting trip here, you can expect:
- Fantastic hunting. Depending on when you arrive, you may encounter Red Stag, Fallow Buck, Tahr, and Chamois as well as elk, rams, and goats. Hunting options. We welcome both rifle and bow hunters and do our best to provide an excellent experience for all hunters regardless of fitness or weapon of choice.
- Activities beyond hunting. For those in your party who do not wish to hunt, we are located conveniently close to numerous tourist attractions and are happy to help you arrange activities such as dolphin swimming, whale watching, river rafting, golfing, fishing or a visit to one of our local wineries.
- Experienced, professional guidance. We’ll provide your group with an extremely knowledgeable guide with a proven track record when it comes to hunting in New Zealand’s mountains, bush, and lowlands.
Why You Should Choose Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting
Hunting is a fun and exciting activity and a great way to spend time together and bond, especially for couples, families, teammates, and other small groups of people who want to get to know each other a little better while participating in an activity they both enjoy. We’ll pick your group up from the airport and provide transport to the Valley, where you’ll begin the hunting trip of your dreams. You’ll have exclusive use of the land, meaning you won’t share it with any other hunters – it will just be you, the animals, and the bush. Contact Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting today with any questions or concerns or to book your stay.