Our Clarence Valley Accommodation is Perfect for Trophy Hunting Trips
If you’re looking for private land for your next hunting trip, our Clarence Valley accommodation is the solution. At Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting, NZ, we offer tailored packages, a comfortable, private lodge, spa pool and excellent hunting opportunities. We’ll also provide you with a knowledgeable guide and exclusive use of the land while you’re here.
Tips Regarding Your Stay at Our Clarence River Accommodation
We want you to have the best experience possible when you stay and hunt with us. If it’s your first time at Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting, here are a few basic tips to help ensure that you get the most out of your trip.
- Bring appropriate clothing. Winter mornings here can be quite cold, so be sure to bring along plenty of warm clothing including waterproof boots. We do have laundry facilities onsite.
- We’ll supply your firearms. You can always choose to bring your own, but we can provide firearms and optics for you and your group to use while you’re here.
- Spend time getting to know your rifle and your abilities. Practice standing, kneeling, sitting, prone, and more so that you can be ready in any position.
- Hunt ethically. Learn the basics of ethical hunting such as obeying New Zealand laws, honing your skills to maximise your chances of a quick and clean kill, and believing in fair chase. If there are beginner hunters in your group, go over hunting ethics with them, too.
- Have fun! Your hunting trip should be fun for everyone involved. If a member of your group finds that they don’t enjoy it, there are several nearby activities including whale watching, golfing, river rafting, and more.
What You Can Expect from Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting Regarding Clarence River Accommodation
At Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting, you won’t find your ordinary hunting experience. Instead, we’ll help you enjoy a one-of-a-kind holiday. Here are some of the best things about staying and hunting here:
- Privately-owned land. Our land is privately owned, which means that there’s no need to be concerned about tags or permits.
- One hunting party at a time. When you’re here, your group will be the only one on this land. You’ll have exclusive rights and won’t have to share or compete with other hunters.
- Personal attention. As our only guests, you’ll have our undivided attention and sole use of our lodge and all hunting areas throughout your trip
- Comfortable accommodation including a spa pool. Relax after a long day of hunting in our comfortable and fully-equipped lodge with all the comforts of home.
About Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting
When you hunt with us, you’ll have access to a highly experienced guide who knows the land, the animals, and the gear through and through and will ensure the best possible odds of the pride in taking home a trophy. We are known for catering to individuals and small groups of hunters and offer an exceptional fair chase game estate including Red Stag, Wapiti and Fallow Buck. We also offer an exciting Free Range hunt for Chamois, and Tahr. Whatever your hunting goals are, we can help you achieve them while you enjoy the hunting trip of your dreams. Contact us today.