Come Trophy Hunting at Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting
Have you thought about booking your next trophy hunting experience at Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting? Our beautiful property offers a unique environment that any hunter is sure to remember.
Tip for Getting More Value Out of Hunting in Clarence NZ
We want you to enjoy your time at our Clarence River trophy hunting grounds in NZ. To get the most out of your stay, keep in mind these recommendations:
- Take advantage of our different packages: Regardless of whether you are interested in spending just a few days on our grounds or a full week, don’t forget to ask about the various hunting explorations that we have available. Make sure to let our customer service team know how long you plan on staying and if you have a gaming preference.
- Ask questions: Our guide has nearly 40 years of experience as a skilled hunter. He provides you with the advice you need to have the best chance of coming home with a trophy that you can show off to friends and family.
- Make time to visit Kaikoura: The park is located in proximity to several fantastic activities in Kaikoura. Capitalise on your time in the area by scheduling a time to go whale watching, river rafting, or freshwater fishing. If you are a wine enthusiast, don’t miss out on tasting one of the incredible Marlborough wines on your outing!
Problems Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting Addresses
We strive to make your hunting trip in Clarence NZ memorable by avoiding the following issues:
- Limited trophy options: We are proud of our extensive assortment of hunting possibilities. Our grounds feature red stag, wild New Zealand rams and fallow buck. Please let us know if you have any questions about hunting techniques for these types of animals.
- Overcrowded grounds: Our team sticks to a mandate of booking only one party at a time to stay at our park ensuring that you receive a personalised experience. We cater specifically to your desires and give you a choice to use your own firearms during the hunt or one from our quality selection.
- Lack of accommodation: We take the guesswork out of finding a place to stay during your trip by offering peaceful views and beautiful lodgings. Your holiday with us begins as soon as you step off the plane with transportation directly to our grounds. After a long day of hunting, partake in one of our home cooked meals while staring out on the majesty of the Clarence River. Our housings are perfect for a bachelor getaway or the entire family.
Do you have more questions or concerns about what to expect when you visit us? Any member of our customer service team is happy to help.
Why Choose Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting
Clarence Valley Trophy Hunting is proud of the long history that we have as an excellent choice for hunting trips. From our diverse game to beautiful scenery and friendly customer service, we aim to be a venue that you will visit for many years to come.
To book your next adventure, reach out to on our contact page.